Friday, May 30, 2014

Divine Mercy Rosary DVD

 

I don't usually sit down and watch TV/videos, but my friend Angelina Girard recently sent me a DVD that I immediately sat down for. CLICK HERE for a Video preview.



The DVD is very unique. It combines audio prayers of the rosary (all 20 mysteries) with beautiful images of Our Lord and Our Lady. But it also has quotes with the images. Quotes from the bible and the saints on the power of the prayers or about the mystery being prayed. It really hooked me into prayer in a way a don't usually pray.

 You see, I usually pray the grocery list. Unless I am praying the car pool schedule. Distractions-Daily Details. Does this happen to you? This DVD really kept me focus on the prayers and mysteries of the rosary like never before. I highly recommend the new Divine Mercy Rosary CD.

CLICK HERE for Video of the Sorrowful Mysteries




Divine Mercy Rosary DVD

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR COPY OF THE DIVINE MERCY ROSARY DVD




No comments:

Post a Comment