Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Great Book for Mother's Day~order a copy today!

Amazing Grace for Mothers will lift your heart and send your spirit soaring. You will laugh, you will cry, but most of all you will be refreshed by stories of love, inspiration, miracles, and God's amazing grace. This collection of 101 stories will bring you the warmth and support of other women, all dedicated to the same glorious role - motherhood.

A great gift for less than $10!  CLICK HERE TO ORDER 

What I love about this book is that each woman's story is short enough for a busy mom to read in between all the other things she is doing. I can keep a copy in the car, and can read one story while waiting in car line. Or at night before I fall asleep, I can get one inspirational story in and fall asleep tired, but encouraged! Maura Buete first gave me this book several years ago and it is a treasure. Get one for yourself, your mom or your girl friends and celebrate Motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment