Thursday, February 16, 2012

Catholic Moms Connect

Julie Musselman
Over the last 25 years of marriage and 20 years of parenting, one amazing blessing in my life has been connecting with other Catholic Moms. I love to hear from moms who are a little ahead of me in raising children, grandmoms who reassure me it all turns out all right, and younger moms with whom I can share some encouragement.

Annie Esposito
Just like ducks need other ducks, Catholic moms need other Catholic moms. Trying to have a great marriage and raise children for the glory of God can only be done by grace. But with a help of some Catholic Mom friends, the journey is a joy.

And so Annie Esposito and I have started a new ministry Catholic Moms Connect. Follow us at CatholicMomsConnect.com

We look forward to sharing the journey with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment