Monday, January 16, 2012

Saving 21 cents adds years to your life

Here is the definitition of Good News/Bad News:

While traveling to Tallehassee to see our son at FSU this weekend, Bob and I stopped at a McDonalds to get a cup of coffee. It should be $1, right? So when the cashier says to Bob "That will be 79 cents please" he asked her, isn't it a dollar? And she said the SENIOR Coffee is just 79 cents!

Bob didn't know whether to laugh or cry.  But at 47, he sure doesn't feel like or think he is a Senior!

We both had a good laugh over this one, but when Bob shared the story with his mother, I think she laughed the hardest and the most!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Julie, Forgive me for using your comments section, but I am trying to get in touch with as many Catholic mom bloggers as I can as quickly as I can. My name is John Moorehouse. I publish Catholic Men's Quarterly and distribute Classics Illustrated and Classics Illustrated Juniors. I'd like to invite you to visit www.cifundraiser.com to see our special promo specifically for Catholic moms leading up to Valentine's Day. God bless you and yours. John Moorehouse

    ReplyDelete