Monday, July 11, 2011

Juggling

When I was young, I never knew what I wanted to be when I grew up. I always wanted to grow up and do something big, but I never really had an inkling of what that might be. 


Fr. Francis Peffley, priest and professional juggler.
Some of the hats I've worn have been student, babysitter, cashier, bank teller, accounting clerk, CPA, wife, small business owner, mother, community volunteer, bible study leader, speaker, and evangelist. 


But the main hat I can't seem to take off is Juggler. 


And so many days I drop the ball. 


Today a good friend sent me this quote, at just the right time. I hope it encourages you as well.




"Be patient with everyone, but above all with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew." -St. Francis de Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment