Saturday, November 6, 2010

Matthew Kelly Conference in Ocala FL

Julie, Lisa and Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly gave a full day conference at Blessed Trinity Catholic Church in Ocala today. Matthew's overriding theme is encouraging everyone to 'become the best version of themselves.' In becoming the best version of ourselves, we become the authentic self, the self that God created us to be. And in doing so, we become holy.

His 12 state tour spanning 9 months is called "Passion and Purpose." His opening question was "What is it that makes some people live with Passion and Purpose while others don't?" He suggests that people that live with passion and purpose have clarity. Clarity is found only in silence. Most of us live in very noisy worlds from the moment we wake up until we pass out at the end of the day. So, let's all step into "the classroom of silence." For me, that is best done in front of the Blessed Sacrament. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. He is really a great writer and speaker! I only wish I'd know when he was at your location. I live in Kennesaw, GA; exit #263 I 75 north. I just finished his book "7 Levels of Intimacy", another awesome book, so very practical too!

    You have a very nice Web site? I question it because computers and I, well I know just enough to be dangerous. Did you have 'Internet Technician' professional assist in putting this site together?

    Blessings of Peace and all good!

    Larry Mosher

    ReplyDelete